Monday 11 October 2010

WheN I GroW uP

Let rewind the wind back to 10 years ago. There a lot memories create either it are sweet or not memories it does't matter. Importantly it already become our history...do you realized that there a lot of song being played when you're grow up. I realized  that when i was a baby, my mom always sing a song to make me sleep

The song is "lailahaillaullah, muhammadarasulullah " and this song really made me dreaming and sleeping.

When I at kindergarden, the first song that been thought by teacher is 'TWINKLE-TWINKLE LITTLE STAR".Up until now i still remember this song. It kind of inspiration song for me.When i hear this song, it inspired me to  know all thing deeply not only at the surface. It make me become a researcher and acknowledge person because of 'wondering' thing. Watch the lyric of this song carefully:

"TWINKLE-TWINKLE LITTLE STAR,
 HOW I WONDER WHAT YOU ARE,
 UP ABOVE THE WORLD SO HIGH,
 LIKE A DIAMOND IN THE SKY!"

When i at standard 1, i learned a lot of song from music teacher, Pn. Rosnah. During that time, the songs being thought by using instrument called recorder. The first song is "MARY HAD A LITTLE LAMB".
here is the descant recorder in tablature
                            

and i also learned a song "BA BA BLACK SHEEP" using recorder and so on.
Then, the lovely song that i learned from watching television is BARNEY AND THE FRIEND. this song had a beautiful lyric where

"I LOVE U, U LOVE ME,  WERE A HAPPY FAMILY,
 WITH A GREAT BIG HUG AND A KISS FROM ME TO YOU,
 WONT YOU SAY YOU LOVE ME TOO" the lyric was so nice right.hehe....
Did you know, i always sing this song with all my family during celebrate birthday party. then, we hug together.OMG, i really miss my family.


Now, i want to share my motivated song by R&B singer R.Kelly. The song was written, produced and performed by R.Kelly. There are something that you should know about "I BELIEVE I CAN FLY" lyric


I used to think that I could not go on
and life was nothing but an awful song
But now I know the meaning of true love
I'm leaning on the everlasting arms

If I can see it, then I can do it,
If I just believe it, there's nothing to it

I believe I can fly
I believe I can touch the sky
I think about it every night and day
Spread my wings and fly away
I believe I can soar
See me running through that open door
I believe I can fly
I believe I can Fly
(Oh) I believe I can fly
See I was on the verge of breaking down
Sometimes the silence can seem so loud
There are miracles in life I must achieve
But first I know it starts inside of me
 Could I believe in it?

here is video when i grow up from PCD...let enjoy it!!!!




















No comments:

Post a Comment