Sunday 10 October 2010

AlL aBoUt Me

                                                           " LIFE WITHOUT RULES ARE NONSENSE"

BIRTH NAME:  NABILAH RAHMAT
BORN: 13 MAY 1990
OCCUPATION: STUDENT( UITM MELAKA)
SIGN: TAURUS
FAVOURITE QUOTE:  YOU WILL NEVER FIND TIME FOR ANYTHING BUT IF YOU WANT THE TIME, YOU MUST MAKE IT.Charles Buxton
                                        
Now i want to share about my hobby. My hobby is reading.Reading is one of the best ways of spending our time usefully. I read story books, my sis comic, magazines and any kind of material that i find interesting.haha..
I started reading with a simple ABC books. after that, i started read a simple fairy tales and just now i read anything that is available. Reading enables me to learn about many things that i would otherwise not know. I learned about how people lived in bygone days of magic and mystery. I learned about the wonders of the world, space travel and other fascinating things of our world.

The wonderful thing that i learned from my hobby is that i do not have to learn things the hard way. i can know the danger that can harm me then i'll avoid it. i don;t have to go deep into the jungle just want to know about the tiger. The information about the tiger can simply learn from reading books.

Many parents will tell or force their children to read. " read anything, don't waste your time"they said. In my opinion this  is totally wrong. It is because reading can't be forced on anyone. There is a time and place for everything including reading. Therefore,  reading has to be done in the proper way and at the proper time. We should enjoy whatever we read  and we should also understand what ever we're reading.

My favorite food is burger.
erm yummy!!!!


now i will show u my dreaming burger

wow!!! delicious rite..hahha

Many of us love animals. We keep them in our homes as pets. In Malaysia, cats or dogs are keeps as pets in house. My lovely pet in my house is cat. There are four of them. The bid boss cat called MUSHI, the white one is THUNDER, the female cats called DEBAB and the small one known as KCIK. haha..i love them so much....

No comments:

Post a Comment